Top Six Ways to Get Connected on Campus
- Join a student organization or activity! Obtain a list from the Office of Campus Involvement in the Kennedy Center or go to the OCI website.
- Attend campus events! There is a lot going on after class! Check out the www.hiram.edu to see Upcoming Events!
- Get a campus job! Check Student Job Central postings at home.hiram.edu.
- Purchase a block meal plan and eat in the dining hall! Go to the Student Accounts Office on the 1st floor of Teachout-Price Hall to ask about options. Click here for meal block plan options!
- Participate in student government! Run for office or attend Senate meetings.
- Attend commuter events! Events are held in the Commuter Lounge in the Kennedy Center. Dates and times will be sent out in an email newsletter.
Commuter Student Services
Director of International and Commuter Student Services
(1st floor across from the Welcome Center)