Get Your Summer ON!
Earn Money for College; Get Career Experience; Volunteer or Take Classes
See our Internship page for paid/unpaid career-related summer options.
Registration for Summer Classes is now open.
Did you miss the Summer Job Fair? Check the Employer List - they are still hiring!
"Virtual" Summer Job Fair -These employers take applications online each spring:
- Tenable Protective Services - Provide security at local sporting events etc
- RGIS Inventory - Take inventory for stores worldwide
- Petitti's Garden Centers - Eight locations in northeast Ohio
- Columbus Zoo, Acquarium, and the Wilds - Wide variety of summer jobs
- Infocision - Call centers for nonprofits and contract employers
- Pioneer Waterland - Lifeguards, attendants, food service, gift shop
- Cedar Point, (housing available), Kings Island 4000 jobs!
More Summer Job Resources
- Cool, Unusual, & Seasonal Jobs - by Quintessential Careers.
- Camp Staff - find camps that meet your personal preferences or register to have information sent to you.
- Cool Works - jobs in the kinds of places that most people only get to visit.
- Idealist - non-profit organization jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Summer jobs/Volunteer positions - the National Park Services.
- Kids' Camps - search for camp jobs by geographic location and type of position.
- Longacre Leadership Program - one of the more highly respected outdoor leadership programs in the United States.
- Snag a Job -hourly jobs with national chains available by ZIP code.
- Summer Jobs - summer jobs and seasonal staff positions with camps, amusement parks, resorts, national parks, hotels, environmental organizations and more.
- Jobs with Federal agencies (from the United States Office of Personnel Management).
- Summer Jobs World Wide - select a country to review job openings.
- American Camping Association - summer and full-time jobs.
- Camp Page - summer jobs.
- Akron area camps from the Beacon Journal
- EnviroScience Marine Services