After Orientation, you will have some time before returning to Hiram for the fall semester. But there are several things you should do to stay connected with Hiram between the end of Orientation and your arrival in August. You will also want to ensure that you have taken care of necessary logistics.
Here is a list of things to be sure you do after your Orientation session.
- Be sure you have submitted the forms necessary for all entering students.
- Pay your student bill as it is due mid July.
- Read your summer reading book.
- Order books for your fall classes.
- Visit the Hiram College Bookstore for textbook information.
- Keep in touch with new friends from Orientation.
- Make travel arrangements for Arrival Day (August 23).