Housing Sign-Ups 2013 - 2014
“RESOPOLY: don’t take a chance, sign up for housing today!”
Residential Education is pleased to announce the Housing Configuration for the 2013-14 school year. All residence halls are smoke-free.
Hiram College recognizes and affirms the value of students living on campus and participating fully in the residential college experience. Exceptions for living off campus can be found in your student handbook.
- To view the Housing Sign Up timeline click here.
- Prior to housing sign-ups, pay $100 Housing Deposit ($250 is required for the Townhouses) in the Student Accounts in Teachout-Price. There are NO exceptions and NO waivers to the required fee.
- After making the deposit, pick up a 2013-14 Returning Student Housing Contract or Townhouse lease from the Student Accounts in Teachout-Price, beginning Feb 13th. If you make the housing deposit online, please print and bring the receipt to the Residential Education Office to receive your housing contract.
- Bring your completed, signed housing contract with you when come to the housing sign-up to select a room per the room sign-up schedule.
- Multiple occupancy rooms may only be reserved if they will be filled to capacity. You must have a roommate for a double or roommates for triples or quads.
- Students on the graduating senior list may not sign up for housing unless approved in advance by the Coordinator of Housing who will consult with the Registrar.
- Housing contracts are binding for an entire academic year and obligate students to purchase a HiramCollege meal plan. Townhouse leases are binding for an entire academic year, but purchasing a HiramCollege meal plan will be optional.
- Lottery numbers are non-transferable.
- Those arriving after their lottery number is called will forfeit their number. Those individuals may select at the end of their group.
Special/Medical Accommodation Housing Process