Thomas W. Andrews, M.D. '59
- Dermatologist (retired), Hinsdale Dermatology
Kevin Barnett, '07
- Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer, Service Corporation International Ohio, Berkowitz Kumin Bookatz Memorial Chapel
Donald L. Batisky, M.D. '83
- Director, Pediatric Hypertension Program , Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Pediatric Hypertension Program
- Pediatric Nephrology, Emory Children's Hospital
Jeanne Bryner, RN
- Registered Nurse and Poet, Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Sheryl L. Buckley, M.D. '68
- Anesthesiologst (retired)
- Founder and Director, Rockside Surgery Center of St. Vincent Charity Hospitals
Dr. Irene Chenowith, '77
- Medical Director, Lexicomp
- Internist, Summa Healthcare
Emily Drake, CFP
- Partner and Senior Advisor, Fairport Asset Management, LLC
Christopher Faiver, Ph.D., LPCC '69
- Professor Emeritus of Psychology, John Carroll University
- Former Coordinator of the Community Clinical Mental Health Counseling Master's Program at John Carroll University
Jeannie Flossie, LNHA, BA, LPN, '95
- Vice President, Alzheimer Programming, Altercare of Ohio, Inc.
Leah Gongola, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Assistant Professor of Counseling, Education, and School Psychology, Youngstown State University
- Director, Camp Sunshine of Aurora
- Director, Proactive Behavior Services
Dr. Elizabeth Hesse, M.D., '05
- Battalion Medical Officer, 82nd Civil Affairs Battalion
Elizabeth Juliano '84
- Chair of Advisory Council
- Founder and CEO, Litigation Management, Inc.
Dr. Martin Kohn, Ph.D.
- Director, Program in Medical Humanities, Center for Ethics, Humanities and Spiritual Care, Cleveland Clinic
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University
- Vice President, Althans Insurance Agency, Inc.
Dixie Benshoff Ludick, Ph.D. '72
- School Psychologist, Bedford School District
Jeffrey Nisker, M.D.; Ph.D.; FRCSC; FCAHS
- Coordinator of Health Ethics and Humanities and Professor of Obstetrics-Gynaecology and Oncology at the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, University of Western Ontario (UWO)
Delese Wear, Ph.D.
- Professor of Behavioral Sciences and Community Health Services, NEOMED
Joe Zarconi, M.D.
- System Vice President for Medical Education and Research and Chief Academic Officer, Summa Health System
- Doctor of Nephrology and Internal Medicine, NE Ohio Nephrology Assoc. Inc.
- Professor of Internal Medicine and Associate Dean for Clinical Education, NEOMED