The Center For Integrated Entrepreneurship subscribes to several entrepreneurial magazines. The following publications are available in the East Hall Lobby:
- Smart Money
- Fast Company
- Sanford Social Innovation
- Rocket Pitch: Babson College has developed an educational video to help develop a Rocket Pitch designed to get an idea across in under three minutes.
- istart.org: An organization designed to "help student competitors sharpen their focus and bring their entrepreneurial ideas to life beyond the classroom."
- The Kauffman Foundation: Provides grants in the areas of Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Education, and Research and Policy in order to service their mission of creating "a society of economically independent individuals who are engaged citizens, contributing to the improvement of their communities."
- Cameron Herold: Let's raise kids to be entrepreneurs -http://www.ted.com/talks/cameron_herold_let_s_raise_kids_to_be_entrepreneurs.html
Center Director Kay Molkentin at NEO Innovates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqD3FPM5g54&feature=share&list=PLDoJ5NOWTqX7ECnn9xHU_s5Qz_EBXdydx