It’s no secret that a master’s degree can help you move ahead in your career and increase your earning potential. In fact, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ Current Population Survey, professionals with a master’s degree earned an average of $234 more per week than people with only a bachelor’s degree. That’s more than $12,200 more per year. With a master’s degree from Hiram College, you can open yourself up to a variety of new opportunities in your professional life. Whether you’re looking to advance in your current career or pursue a new one, earning your master’s can help.
- Convenient, flexible class schedules through our Weekend College
- Experienced instructors who are experts in their fields
- Small class sizes and supportive learning environment
- Programs carefully designed to prepare you for your field of study
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
Request information today by filling out the form on this page.