The mission of Student Academic Services at Hiram College is to work in partnership with the College community to assist students in becoming active, responsible, and successful learners.
We are committed to providing structured outreach to students who are not achieving their full academic potential. We strive to help students resolve the personal, academic and social problems interfering with their academic performance. To accomplish our mission we:
- Provide a foundation for learning by teaching strategies that promote active, independent learning;
- Encourage the learning, growth and development of students who have demonstrated academic excellence through service learning opportunities;
- Collaborate with the campus community to identify and support students who are not reaching their academic potential.
Student Academic Services is committed to ensuring your academic success. We offer the following resources:
- Peer Tutoring
- Peer Mentoring for First Year Students
- Academic Mentoring
- Student Nursing Learning Center
- STAR Workshops
- PASS Program
Frank Hemphill, Director
Office Location: Hinsdale 105
Nancy Sauline, Assistant Director
Office location: Hinsdale 106